Victorville Family Lawyer
Need some help resolving a difficult legal family matter? A Victorville family law attorney at our firm can help you reach the most positive outcome available.
Are you dealing with a legal family issue but you don’t think you can come to a resolution on your own? It might be time to contact a Victorville family lawyer to settle the matter once and for all. Whether you need help with a divorce, or you’re considering going back to court regarding custody matters, we can help.
A family lawyer can protect your interests and guide you toward resolution. Trying to resolve matters without a lawyer is often difficult. A third party who understands family law can advise you and help you feel more confident in the decisions you make regarding these family matters.
Types of Family Cases We Can Assist You With
A Victorville family attorney at our firm is able to handle any legal family matter. For instance, we can guide you through the divorce process, advise you on resolution methods, and help you calculate your assets and debts so you can get your divorce finalized and move on with your life.
We can also help a couple who wants to create a prenuptial agreement, or a grandparent that is seeking visitation with their grandchildren. The following is a list of some of the family matters our firm handles on a regular basis:
- Divorce and legal separation
- Division of assets, debt, and property
- Child custody and support issues
- Help with alimony
- Grandparents’ rights
- Prenuptial agreements
- Paternity or parentage issues
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Should You Go to Trial or Attempt Mediation?
There are three main ways to resolve legal family issues, and there are positive and negative aspects of each:
- The first method is to resolve your issues on your own, but this can be ill-advised because you might not know enough about the laws and the process to best serve your own interests.
- The second method is to take your case through the mediation process. This is where a third party attempts to mediate your family dispute in a formal setting where both parties try to negotiate a resolution they can agree on. This is a good option, but it doesn’t work for everyone.
- The third method is to go to family court, but that can be costly.
There is no wrong way to come to a resolution, and choosing the best option for you can be difficult. A Victorville family law attorney can help you with any method and can advise you on which would be the right option for your unique case.
Get Ahold of a Victorville Family Attorney
No matter what type of legal family matter you’re dealing with, an attorney can help. Whether you need assistance with a divorce, child custody matters, grandparents’ rights, or prenuptial agreements, a family lawyer can make the resolution process smoother for you. Your attorney at our firm can even help you with the mediation process.
Reach out to a Victorville family lawyer at The Law Office of Laurence J. Brock. We will keep your best interests in mind and work hard to see that you receive the best outcome possible. Call 909-466-7661 or complete the online contact form on this webpage.