Riverside Family Lawyer
A Riverside family lawyer from the Law Office of Laurence J. Brock can help your family navigate complex legal issues ranging from pre-nuptial agreements to custody disputes—and more.
Your family is your top priority, so it is critical that you seek legal assistance when dealing with any legal issues to ensure that your rights and your future are both protected.
How a Riverside Family Lawyer Can Assist You
Many people hire a family lawyer to help them file for divorce. Working with our firm helps to safeguard your future and protect it against an unfair loss of assets or a poor custody arrangement.
In addition to assisting you throughout the divorce process, a family lawyer can help you with many other family law situations:
- Prenuptial Agreements – This agreement is essential for protecting your financial interest should your marriage end in a divorce.
- Legal Separations and Divorce – Protecting both your assets and your rights during a separation of any sort is something that a family lawyer specializes in.
- Custody Agreements – Whether you need assistance establishing a fair parenting plan during a divorce or need to dispute a custody arrangement after the fact, you will need an attorney to assist you.
- Establishing Parentage – If you are the biological father of a child that was conceived or born while you were not married to the mother, you may not be legally viewed as the father by the state. The legal process of establishing parentage will then be necessary to assert your parental rights.
- Changes to Parenting Plans – You do not have to be stuck with a parenting plan that does not work for your children. The key is to prove why the change you are requesting is in the best interest of your children.
- Child Support Adjustments – If your income has changed, the amount you pay in child support may need to change as well.
Non-Custodial Parents Have Rights
If you are a non-custodial parent that wants to take a more active role in the lives of your children, you should speak with a Riverside family lawyer from our office. We can help you fight for your parental rights:
- Making decisions regarding the education of your children
- Determining what doctors your children see and what procedures they undergo
- Making decisions about sports or after-school care
- And more
Speak with a Riverside Family Lawyer
To discuss the details of your particular situation or to receive answers to your questions, schedule a consultation with a Riverside family attorney from our firm. In most cases, it is within your best interests to discuss your options prior to confronting the other party because it will allow you to be proactive, rather than reactive.
To get started, call 909-466-7661 and arrange a meeting with a family attorney from the Law Office of Laurence J. Brock. You can also reach us by submitting our contact form below.